Job Category: Golf Operations
Al Zorah Golf Club in Ajman, UAE is eager to declare an uncommon vocation open door for a Golf Operations Administrator. Qualified competitors will flourish in an accommodation situation and have an enthusiasm for giving world class encounters to our individuals and visitors.
Key Duties of the Golf Operations Chief:
• Directs golf operations including competitions, rules, tee sheet movement, stock, go operations, player benefit operations, truck armada, and may help with F&B operations.
• In charge of talking, procuring, preparing, arranging, relegating, and coordinating work, assessing, fulfilling, and training partners; tending to objections and settling issues.
• Gives opportune and precise revealing of all budgetary and non-money related data as coordinated, asked for or required.
• Makes a client benefit arranged air that advances the round of golf and addresses the issues of individuals and visitors.
• Gives administration and vision to golf staff, building partners, and setting them up for professional success.
• Guarantees that powerful introduction and preparing are given to each new partner. Creates continuous preparing programs.
• Actualizes arrangements and strategies for Golf, including consistence of all organization measures identifying with nature of items and administrations.
• Creates, keeps up and manages sound authoritative plans and starts upgrades as essential.
• Fuses safe work hones in work execution.
• Performs different obligations as required.
Least Capabilities for the Golf Operations Supervisor:
• Four year certification (BA) from four-year school or college; three to five years related understanding or potentially preparing; or comparable mix of instruction and experience.
• Must be a Class An/AA Proficient Golfers' Affiliation (PGA) part.
• Information of Microsoft Office applications.
• Involvement with mechanized POS and tee time framework.
• Must have or have the capacity to acquire a legitimate UAE Driver's Permit.
Original Job Post is available here: http://www.trooncareers.com/careers/Job ... 1&cj=0&p=6
1 post • Page 1 of 1